|Location: Kent||Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Anthony Drewe||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Field Engineer required by a rapidly expanding telecoms company based in Sidcup. As the Field Engineer you will be complimenting a strong team of fellow engineers delivering and supporting bespoke telephone systems, call management, hosted systems, routers etc to a growing customer base across a range of sectors.
The successful Field Engineer will be very customer focused, have a keen interest in telecoms with an in-depth knowledge of PBX/cabling/call recording experience / accreditations. You will ideally be educated to degree level in a relevant subject such as Computer Science.
Duties & responsibilities of the Field Engineer include:
- Visit client site to perform site surveys and audits
- Run diagnostics and fault-finding activities
- Installation and maintenance of telephony systems and structured cabling
- Installation and maintenance of networking equipment
- Use of company CRM System.
- Work to company quality standards and best practice recommendations. Leaving customer equipment in a secure state.
- Provide basic customer training for handsets and managing voice mails including changing passwords.
Required experience of the Field Engineer is:
- PBX/cabling/call recording accreditations/experience. Knowledge of Gamma advantageous.
- Ericsson-LG, Panasonic NS & NCP accreditation would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of networks.
- ITIL desirable.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Field Engineer to progress their career with a growing business. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.