|Location: West London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Field Engineer required by a information and communication technology company based in London area, who specialise in wireless communications and systems integration. The Field Engineer will be working as part of a team covering all incident tickets raised, utilising their experience and knowledge of radio and cellular based equipment to carry out SLA tasks and reactive maintenance work.
The successful Field Engineer will ideally have previous or current experience working in a similar position with one or more of the following qualifications are desirable; FITAS or equivalent in vehicle installations, CSCS(Green) or IT associated qualifications.
Some of the main duties of the Field Engineer will include:
- Ensure that the overall performance of Service meets: customer service level requirements & Service performance targets
- To deliver Projects as requested. This includes the installation of vehicle radios, telemetry devices and all Moves Additions and Changes (MAC) such as delivery and training of radio equipment.
- To assist in the delivery of Engineering projects where required and complete in agreed timescales and to industry standards
What experience you need to be the successful Field Engineer:
- Experienced Radio, Unified Comms and/or Network and I.T. technical and industry knowledge.
- Skills including the use of: DMR radio systems and subsequent end user devices with common main manufacturer equipment - Hytera / TAIT / Simoco / Motorola
- Experience of working under high pressure situations to deliver quality service for customers.
This really is a great opportunity for a Field Engineer to grow their career with a technologically progressive company. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.