|Location: Greenford, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Finance Business Partner
Defence / Engineering
Finance Business Partner required for my client, one of the UK's leading companies within research and development in the Cyber Security / Information Assurance sphere within the defence industry.
In this role you will have line management of a small team, you will also have management of a finance function to ensure efficient, effective and compliant delivery of monthly accounts, cash control, costing systems and control of revenue expenditure.
For this Finance Business Partner role, candidates will ideally have a strong understanding of the defence market and associated MoD contracting.
On offer is a competitive salary which will be discussed upon application, and benefits package below.
Benefits for Finance Business Partner:
- Flexible working hours
- Early finish Friday
- Health care
- Dental care
- Matched pension
Qualifications / skills required for Finance Business Partner:
- Recognised professional accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA).
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Technically and managerial competent with impact awareness of specialist areas including foreign exchange
- management, controls and governance, audit, ethics and risk management. Full understanding of IAS.
- Experienced in the defence contracting industry and government contracting regulations.
- Experience in forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis.
- IT literate - Microsoft, finance and management accounting systems, ERP systems.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage varying workload.
- Ability to problem solve independently and as part of a team.
- Manage and motivate direct reports.
To apply for this exciting Finance Business Partner permanent opportunity, please press 'apply now'.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.