|Location: Maidstone||Salary: £320 - £340 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Simon Kiely||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Finance System Analyst - Remote working
Finance System Analyst is required by our leading client based near Maidstone, Kent, for a 6-month contract to join a project replacing the core Finance system
The Finance System Analyst role will suit a technical analyst who has good experience working with finance and procurement systems and financial data migration.
The Finance System Analyst will be responsible for:
- Gathering, defining and documenting requirements and business processes
- Responsible for Data Cleanse, Transform Load and Reconciliation of finance data
In order to be the successful Finance System Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience in working with a finance function
- A strong understanding of mainstream accounting processes, chart of accounts, supplier ledger, financial data quality management and financial management reporting
- Experience of procurement/purchase-to-pay systems, supply chain and stock management will be considered as an advantage
- Strong analytical skills including process mapping
- Knowledge of integration with Finance systems
- Experience of data cleansing, mapping, and data migration of financial data
- A structured and systematic approach
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance System Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.