|Location: Cheltenham||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Financial Services, Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Eve Charrosin|
Our global defense and aerospace technology company that provides advanced solutions for a wide range of applications within the defense, security, and critical asset protection sectors, are looking for a financial accountant to join their team based in Cheltenham.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant qualification in ACCA and have a keen interest in Finance industry. If you have accountancy experience in a manufacturing industry that would be a plus!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Financial accountant will include:
- Maintenance and production of month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Process monthly payroll Journals from source data and reconcile the control accounts.
- Production and submission of monthly VAT Returns
- Continuously challenge the way we work and actively identify areas of where change can improve the performance within Finance and in the way this department serves others in the company. Make the identified changes as quickly as practical.
What experience you need to be the successful Financial accountant
- Ability to design, develop and maintain processes and procedures and appropriate internal controls
- Ability to problem solve independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to hit deadlines and manage workload.
- Strong accounting skills with understanding of IAS and other technical matters as they may impact the business.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Accountant to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.