|Location: Winnersh, Berkshire||Salary: £24000 - £34000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Rosie Bayliss|
Financial Analyst needed for an aerospace systems organisation based in Winnersh who are looking to employ an experienced Financial Analyst who is experienced in monitoring progress against budget and forecast, internal financial reporting and forecasting.
The successful Financial Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £24,000- 34,000 per annum
* Bonus (5.5%)
* Company pension scheme
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Health screening
* Free parking
* Dry cleaning service
* Free tea and coffee!
* Childcare vouchers
* Dental Insurance
* Payroll Giving
* Private Medical Scheme
* Retail Voucher
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Financial Analyst will include:
- The primary responsibility of this post is to provide financial analysis support to the companies operations and related business activities.
- The role requires monitoring progress against budget and forecast, internal financial reporting, and forecasting whilst ensuring that organisational policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Monthly income statement and balance sheet forecast for the manufacturing organisation. Be able to forecast and monitor cost on a monthly / quarterly basis.
- Variance analysis of the actuals versus the budget or forecast. Work with business partners in the organisation to determine the reasons for the variance.
- Develop annual operation plan with the operations team. Balance sheet, cost centre and income statement analysis to develop plans.
- Set up SAP accounting views. Analyse material data before cost values are set up in SAP.
What you need to be the successful Financial Analyst:
In order to be the successful Financial Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Proficiency with Excel is required and familiarity with Access is desired
- The ability to balance multiple priorities and achieve quality work within deadlines is required. An innovative, lean approach to continually improve processes and tools is expected.
- Relevant experience
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
DON'T MISS OUT! Click apply now
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.