|Location: East Grinstead||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Pension & Healthcare|
|Sector: Financial Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Iain Harris||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Financial Controller - East Grinstead
Due to retirement we're currently recruiting for the internal role of Financial Controller on a full-time basis. You will oversee the accounts department and the monthly production of the management accounts amongst your duties.
This position is within the Senior Management Team and the successful candidate will have excellent communication and people management skills.
Gold Group is a well-established recruitment business in East Grinstead supporting clients worldwide for over 20 years.
Financial Controller will receive the following Salary & Benefits:
- Salary range of £45,000 to £55,000 pa (depending on experience and qualifications)
As the Financial Controller, the role will include:
- Regularly reporting to the Board and Senior Management Team
- Managing a Finance team of 4, in addition to the HR manager.
- Overseeing the production of monthly Management Accounts for 6 separate companies.
- Ensuring all deadlines are hit in an accurate and timely manner
- Taking responsibility for all things financial including expenditure, cashflow, budgeting, insurances, healthcare etc.
- Regular meetings with the Board of Directors, the Senior Management Team and the members of your own team.
Your experience as a Finance Controller will include:
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Experience in people management
- A complete understanding of Management and Statutory Financial Statements.
- Systems analysis experience to review the efficiency of our current processes
- Good experience with Excel and Sage Accounts
This role will be filled quickly, so if you are an experienced Financial Controller looking to be part of an expanding and friendly team then please get in touch asap.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.