|Location: London, England||Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus Package|
|Sector: Real Estate||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Oliver Jones|
Financial Controller, London, £75,000 - £85,000 + Bonus
London real estate investment team are looking to attract an experienced Financial Controller to join the Mayfair based team.
This is a role with a broad remit managing multiple work streams simultaneously.
Duties will include the following:
- Review and monitor cash flow.
- Monitoring tax returns, structure and filing requirements.
- Review quarterly and annual management accounts (prepared by outsourced service providers).
- Assist asset management team in management of assets, reforecasts and refinances.
- Assist with cross border tax analysis and structuring of new acquisitions.
- Day to day management of relationship with outsourced service providers.
- Assistance with reporting to banks and investors.
- Assist/prepare management accounts, corporate consolidations and analysis for board pack.
- Management of part qualified accountant(s) in house.
We are looking for a Financial Controller with the following:
- 5+ years PQE (ACCA/ACA).
- Experience in the property industry.
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of Xero software.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.