|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: Financial Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Horsham, West Sussex
Our client is a recognised market-leading manufacturer of digital forensic and security software solutions and professional services for the Military, Police and Corporate markets based in Horsham, West Sussex. They are looking for a results-driven and confident Financial Controller to manage the company's overall financial performance and direct the accounting operations.
If you are an experienced Financial Controller you will desirably have an accounting or financial qualification, Xero proficiency, proven experience of preparing financial reports and analysing financial data. As Financial Controller you will be responsible for monitoring and implementing internal controls and overseeing and preparing income statements, so previous experience is essential.
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Financial Controller will include:
- Streamline accounting functions and operations
- Provide financial analysis and reports
- Training staff on business finance issues
- Promote regulatory compliance and drive income generation
What experience you need to be the successful Financial Controller:
- Participating in budgeting processes
- Managing financial transactions
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations
- Developing plans for financial growth
- Evaluating and managing risk
- Coordinating audit processes.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Controller. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.