|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Fire Safety Advisor
Fire Safety Advisor needed for a respected and highly reputable Defence organisation based in the Hampshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Fire Safety Advisor that takes pride in their work and possesses previous experience as a fire safety advisor, hold professional fire safety management qualifications (ideally level 5) and relevant 3rd party accreditation.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Fire Safety Advisor will include:
- The Fire Safety Advisor will provide leadership and technical fire safety expertise & support to develop robust and consistent fire management standards to implement across the company.
- You will work with key stakeholders to co-ordinate fire safety improvement programmes.
- The Fire Safety Advisor will monitor & report on fire compliance status, ensuring local teams use inspections and management reviews effectively to understand progress;
- You will be the focal point to engage with Regulators, stakeholders & industry groups in fire / emergency management;
- The Fire Safety Advisor will review fire-related training requirements to ensure there are agreed mechanisms to deliver across the company.
What experience you need to be the successful Fire Safety Advisor:
- You must have previous experience as a fire safety advisor, hold professional fire safety management qualifications (ideally level 5) and relevant 3rd party accreditation.
- The Fire Safety Advisor must have a robust understanding & training / certification in DSEAR risk assessment is preferable;
- Though this role supports the organisation nationally, many of our sites are in the UK and so to enable essential travel, a full, clean driving licence is required.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Fire Safety Advisor to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Fire Safety Advisor position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.