|Sector: Client Delivery, Electronics, Defence, Nuclear, Engineering, Life Sciences, Technology
|Contact: Jeremy Farley
|Job Published: 25 days ago
Job Title: FPGA Engineer
Term: Initial 12 Months
Hourly Rate: £DOE - We are booking interviews next week! Please call or email for a slot
Determination: INSIDE IR35
Clearance Required: Active SC
Key Skills: FPGA, VHDL, Xilinx, Certification, Validation, Design, RTL, MATLAB, Simulink, ASIC, Electronics, Firmware
Unleash Your FPGA Talent - Join Our Dynamic Team!
Are you a FPGA virtuoso seeking your next thrilling challenge? Look no further! We're on the hunt for a passionate FPGA Engineer to join our innovative team and take projects to the next level.
As a distinguished leader in the engineering industry, we are dedicated to delivering innovative solutions and pioneering projects. Our commitment to excellence has earned us a strong reputation, and we're looking for a talented FPGA Engineers to contribute to our continued success.
So, what will you be doing as a FPGA Engineer?
- FPGA Implementation including requirements capture, RTL coding and physical stages
- Definition of the conceptual structure and architecture of FPGA designs
- Writing and execution of test-bench code and other IV&V activities
- Model Based design techniques using MATLAB/Simulink modelling and simulation
- Requirements tracking, configuration control, incident reporting and project documentation
What are we looking for in our next FPGA Engineer?
- Degree or higher in electrical/electronic engineering or equivalent
- Proven track record of FPGA/ASIC design
- Comprehensive knowledge of VHDL with practical experience in successful projects
- Experience of model-based design using tools such as MATLAB/Simulink is preferable
- Capability of working to formal FPGA/ASIC design processes is essential
- Broad knowledge of digital electronics and other areas of engineering. (e.g. systems, analogue/power electronics, mechanical, motors, etc)
- Good knowledge of best practice design lifecycle process; gated design phases, design reviews
- Good in front of customers; willing and able to make presentations
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next FPGA Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next FPGA Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Current Security Clearance (SC) is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.