|Location: Worcester||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Electronics, Engineering, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Job Title: FPGA Engineer
Salary: £+ Package
Key Skills: FPGA, Electrical, Electronics, Firmware, Design, ASIC, VHDL, Verilog, Simulation, DSP, ModelSim, Vivado, Product Design
An experienced FPGA Engineer is required to play a key role in designing, implementing, and testing of navigation, cryptographic or DSP devices. Working as part of a high calibre Software/RF System on Chip team, you will be involved in all phases of projects and additional engineering tasks working with other engineers in multi-disciplinary teams to deliver products and customer solutions.
So, what will you be doing as a FPGA Engineer?
- You will be responsible to Project Design Authority for all firmware related activities
- Specify and Develop FPGA/ASIC solutions
- You will plan work effectively, including breaking down problems into manageable work packages
- You will have the ability to accurately cost work and manage risk
- You will be producing written documentation of technical work in accordance with Project requirements
What are we looking for in our next FPGA Engineer?
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or similar
- Ability to write and debug VHDL or Verilog
- Experience with simulation or synthesis tools e.g., ModelSim, Synplify, Vivado, Quartus etc.
- Experience of design and implementation of high-speed Digital Processing Solutions and systems in FPGA
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next FPGA Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next FPGA Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.