|Location: Berkshire||Salary: Up to £30000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 8 days ago|
French Speaking IT Support / Service Desk
THIS ROLE IS 3 DAYS ON SITE INT THE BERKSHIRE AREA, ADHERING TO C19 SOCIAL DISTANCING AND 2 DAYS WORKING FROM HOME.
I am recruiting for a French Speaking IT Support / Service Desk -who can speak fluent French and English for my international client in the Berkshire area.
This role is supporting my clients French speaking customers across IT related issues.
As a French Spekaing IT Support / Service Desk you will recieve the following benefits:
- Salary: £30,000k per annum
- 22 day's holidays
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Discount on products
- Health Care Plan
Some of the main duties of the French IT Support / Service Desk will include:
- Providing technical support, responding to incident and service requests from customers by telephone, email and monitoring system alerts.
- Take ownership of technical issues and see Incidents through to successful resolution
- Excellent troubleshooting and fault-finding skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good telephone manner, typing and grammar
- Communicate with customers as required - keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Perform vendor and management escalation of customer issues in a timely and appropriate fashion
- Good knowledge of supporting MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently, flexibly and with initiative.
In order to be the successful French Speaking IT Support / Service Desk and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following skills:
- FLUENT French / English Speaking
- Experience supporting MS Windows
- Experience supporting MS Office
- MS Windows Server - Active Directory
- MS Exchange
- Group Policy
- Supporting MS Office 365
- LAN / WAN
- Backup Software
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.