|Location: Woking, Surrey||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Front End Developer - Woking
The successful Front End Developer will join an ambitious Software Development and consultancy business in Surrey.
They are looking for a Front End Developer to help develop and maintain their market-leading software. Working with the existing team, the successful Front EndDeveloper will assist with the development of new functions and features and help the team achieve critical delivery goals.
You will be professional, organised and have an excellent all-round technical knowledge.
The role requires an individual who is able to take a requirement and turn it into a solution within agreed timescales and to exacting standards. The role will suit an experienced Front End Developer with a track record of successful delivery of high-quality and robust code. The individual will need to be a good team worker with good communication skills.
You will have:
- Strong understanding of front-end development, cross browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience in responsive design and mobile app development.
- Good eye for detail, creative by nature with a passion for front end development.
- Able to create innovative solutions to UI/UX requirements and challenges.
- Provide authority on front end development best practice and implementations.
- Support existing clients with front end fixes, upgrades and improvements.
- Assist back-end developers with front end queries, issues and technical challenges.
- Work as part of an agile development team, participating in daily stand ups, sprint planning and estimation.
Expert working knowledge and a high level of proficiency in:
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Experience implementing and utilising third-party front-end libraries such as Kendo UI.
- Able to translate Photoshop prototypes into responsive front-end builds.
- Experience with Object-Oriented programming.
- Understand and ensure W3C compliance across multiple web applications.
- Demonstrate a strong portfolio of previous front-end design experience.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.