|Location: Gloucester||Salary: £46500 - £57000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Lucy McDermott||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Front-End Software Engineer
The successful candidate would have experience of build and dependency management tools (NPM/Yarn or similar and Jenkins/Concourse or similar), working knowledge of modern architectures and interfaces (Microservices, Restful Service etc.). If you have commercial experience with TDD, Azure or AWS and Object-relational mapping tools that would be a plus!
- Salary: £46,500 - £57,000 per annum - experience dependant
- 25 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Front-End Software Engineer will include:
- Use of modern UI frameworks (React/Angular or similar).
- Working with unit testing frameworks (Jest/Enzyme or similar).
What experience you need to be the successful Front-End Software Engineer:
- Aerospace and Defence experience are desirable, yet not essential.
- Due to the level of security clearance required, you must have held a British Passport for 5+ years.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Front-End Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.