|Location: West London||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oliver Jones||Job Published: 4 days ago|
Front of House Manager, West London
£30,000 - £35,000
A new opportunity for a Front of House Manager to oversee and manage a high-end residential block in West London.
Responsible and accountable for the efficient management of the on-site operation.
Extensive customer interactions working to continually evolve and improve our service in line with our customers' expectations. Responsible for supporting the Senior Estate Manager to ensure all Health and Safety Compliance processes and procedures are implemented in line with Company Policy.
- Ensuring the development is walked and visually inspected on a daily basis and to take responsibility for the presentation, cleanliness and safety of all the public areas.
- Ensuring the development is formally inspected and reported on utilising site inspection software.
- Daily / Weekly feedback discussion on site issues with the Senior Estate Manager.
- Support the Manager in the management of the site petty cash expenditure on site and complete summary expenditure forms to submit to Purchase Ledger Department.
- To ensure all issues and repair works are captured during daily walk arounds.
- Repair works to be followed through and managed in detail. The progress of all repairs is to be communicated to residents as and when progress is made.
- To ensure the building frontage and all communal areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Undertake light repairs and general maintenance to communal areas.
- Ensure the front desk is managed to a high standard whilst overseeing the day to day running and working alongside the site team.
- Maintain all equipment for your job role in operable and safe condition.
- Ensure replacement of all defective light bulbs, switches, tubes, etc and carry out any minor repairs possible.
- Oversee the cleaner's performance and instruct deep cleans and additional cleaning as and where required.
- To ensure all concierge record keeping is maintained in line with site requirements.
- Log of ongoing works and progress made.
- Log of reports provided by Contractors.
- Management of the Infringement Log.
- Management of Concierge inbox.
- Record of invoices submitted to site.
- Maintain accurate key records and ensure the relevant key management procedures are followed through.
- Support the Senior Estate Manager with the management and development of site staff in the site-based team, ensuring that they are recruited, motivated and trained to achieve the necessary levels of skills and that they operate to the appropriate service standards and procedures.
- Arranging rosters/holiday cover for site team an in conjunction with the Senior Estate Manager.
- Delegate responsibility for non-urgent/specific tasks to site cleaner caretakers.
- Onsite training and induction for new staff.
- Ensure relevant and appropriate equipment is available for use, is maintained and replaced as necessary in conjunction with the caretakers and cleaners where applicable.
- Carry out regular inspections on the performance of the cleaning staff and caretakers.
- Maintain an accurate schedule for the team to follow to ensure all tasks are carried out.
- Head / Senior Concierge experience preferred (not porter or caretaker experience)
- Residential background
- Experience with function testing and building checks and procedures
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.