|Location: Maidstone, Kent, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Full Stack Developer C# .NET
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + benefits
Some of the main duties of the Full Stack Developer will include:
* The design, development, support and advancement of internally developed web-based portal
* Translating application story board and use cases into functional applications
* Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code and ensure best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of application
* Give technical support to the application users
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
* Participate and support other team members tasks to ensure successful project delivery when required
* Code maintenance and delivery to end user in a structured and disciplined manner
In order to be the successful Full Stack Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Commercial experience with C#, ASP.Net, MVC and SQL Server are essential
* Good experience on implementing SOLID principles
* Proficient understanding of code versioning and deployment tools such as GIT, TFS/VSTS, Azure DevOps
* Appreciation of good software architecture and core algorithms and data structure
* Practical experience in Agile development methodologies.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.