|Location: Reigate, Surrey||Salary: £60000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
My client based in Reigate are looking for a strong Full-Stack/ Front-End Developer to asssit with their range of market leading tech solutions. You will be part of a strong team working in an Agile environment. For this the client is paying between £60,000-£90,000 + some amazing benefits
The success candidate must have proven ability to quickly understand and develop knowledge of business processes, with ongoing involvement in improvement and delivery of change for application developments, system migrations, and e-commerce and digital projects.
We are looking web developers with particularly strong front-end skills to complement our existing teams, hence candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Strong appreciation of UX principles, ability to iterate commercial-quality GUI implementations working from wireframes/mockups and other assets produced by UX designers,
- Experience developing test frameworks/test cases for web UI's and RESTful services (e.g. using Selenium and SpecFlow),
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum development lifecycle in a commercial/production environment,
- Experience with software engineering best practices: object-oriented, design patterns, SOLID principles,
- Experience with software development ecosystem (IDE's, version control, test automation/CI, etc.).
Other highly desirable, but not essential skills are:
- Experience in data visualisation (e.g. D3, PrimeNG, NGX Charts),
- Experience with backend development: RESTful API's and services for Microsoft cloud deployments using C# .NET Core/ASP.NET, Azure infrastructure and services, JSON/XML,
- Ability to architect high-performance and scalable web application and supporting infrastructures,
- Ability to coordinate day-to-day development and bug fixing activities,
- Experience using Visual Studio Team Services/Azure DevOps and Git,
- Experience with SQL Server or other database management systems,
- Experience with XUnit, Moq,
- Passion for maths, statistics and complex algorithms,
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply!