|Location: Redhill, Surrey||Salary: £45000 - £90000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Alii Thorogood||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Full Stack / Front End Developer
Full Stack / Front End Developer needed for my client based in Redhill who are looking to employ an experienced Full Stack / Front End Developer with an in-depth knowledge of web applications and UX principles.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Full Stack / Front End Developer will include:
- Work with the Product Owner to define, refine and deliver the product backlog
- Design software solutions meeting functional and non-functional requirements,
- Implement product code, following best practices for maintainability, testability and performance,
- Implement test-related code (unit tests, test frameworks and associated automated test cases),
- Review and debug code to identify defects, performance bottlenecks or technical debt,
- Work with test engineers to guarantee suitable coverage, executing manual test cases where necessary,
- Participate in Agile/scrum activities (sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives), striving to continuously improve the team velocity, its processes and engineering practices,
- Mentor junior members of the team and take a lead role for some of the above activities.
What you need to be the successful Full Stack / Front End Developer:
In order to be the successful Full Stack / Front End Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Strong appreciation of UX principles, ability to iterate commercial-quality GUI implementations working from wireframes/mockups and other assets produced by UX designers,
- Experience developing test frameworks/test cases for web UI's and RESTful services (e.g. using Selenium and SpecFlow),
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum development lifecycle in a commercial/production environment,
- Experience with software engineering best practices: object-oriented, design patterns, SOLID principles,
- Experience with software development ecosystem (IDE's, version control, test automation/CI, etc.).
- Experience in data visualisation (e.g. D3, PrimeNG, NGX Charts),
- Experience with backend development: RESTful API's and services for Microsoft cloud deployments using C# .NET Core/ASP.NET, Azure infrastructure and services, JSON/XML,
- Ability to architect high-performance and scalable web application and supporting infrastructures,
- Ability to coordinate day-to-day development and bug fixing activities,
- Experience using Visual Studio Team Services/Azure DevOps and Git,
- Experience with SQL Server or other database management systems,
- Experience with XUnit, Moq,
- Passion for maths, statistics and complex algorithms,
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Front End / Full Stack Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.