|Location: Reigate, Surrey||Salary: £40000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits and 7.5% bonus|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
My client based in Reigate are looking for a strong Full-Stack Engineer to asssit with their range of market leading tech solutions. You will be part of a strong team working in an Agile environment. For this the client is paying between £40,000-£65,000 + some amazing benefits and 7.5% bonus
We are looking web developers with particularly strong front end skills to complement our existing teams, hence candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Strong appreciation of UX principles, ability to iterate commercial-quality GUI implementations working from wireframes/mockups and other assets produced by UX designers
- Experience developing test frameworks/test cases for web UI's and RESTful services (e.g. using Selenium and SpecFlow)
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum development lifecycle in a commercial/production environment
- Experience with software engineering best practices: object-oriented, design patterns, SOLID principles
- Experience with software development ecosystem (IDE's, version control, test automation/CI, etc.).
- Experience in data visualisation (e.g. D3, PrimeNG, NGX Charts)
- Experience with backend development: RESTful API's and services for Microsoft cloud deployments using C# .NET Core/ASP.NET, Azure infrastructure and services, JSON/XML
- Ability to architect high-performance and scalable web application and supporting infrastructures
- Ability to coordinate day-to-day development and bug fixing activities
- Experience using Visual Studio Team Services/Azure DevOps and Git
- Experience with SQL Server or other database management systems
- Experience with XUnit, Moq
- Passion for maths, statistics and complex algorithms.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.