|Location: Portsmouth||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer needed for a multinational defence-engineering organisation based in Portsmouth who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Full Stack Developer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of development using Microsoft Azure Cloud design, SQL and Python.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant experience in Full Stack DevOps and Infrastructure as Code experience. and have a keen interest in Full Stack Development. If you have Full Stack DevOps experience within the Defence industry this is advantageous.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Full Stack Developer will include:
- Responsible for the design, build, deployment, and configuration management for the work generated by a Dev-Ops Scrum team
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company's engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
What experience you need to be the successful Full Stack Developer:
- Defence-Engineering background preferable
- Skills including the use of: Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL/MySQL, Aurora RDS
- Scripting experience with Python, json, powershell or. yaml
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
If you are interested in applying for this Full Stack Developer position you must eligible for UK security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.