|Location: London||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oliver Jones||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Fund Operations Associate, London
£45,000 + discretionary bonus
A new opportunity for a Fund Operations Associate to join a real estate debt team.
We are looking for someone with between 2 and 4 years relevant experience within operations who will take charge of the administration and servicing of our clients investment products, as well as supporting the launch of a real estate debt fund, from an operational and regulatory standpoint.
0rganisation and attention to detail is integral to this role, along with excelling at managing multiple workflow items within certain timeframes. This role would suit a driven individual who enjoys administrative and operational work and has a genuine interest in real estate investments.
- Playing a key role in managing and maintaining the day-to-day operational tasks of existing and future investment products of the company, which include bond issuances, tax relief investment products and fund-type investments.
- Ensuring clear communication between all stakeholders, both internal and external, throughout the investment process. Maintaining and updating the company's client database and filing systems.
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day administration of investment products, including creating and sending forms of documentation to clients and agents. Monitoring trading email inboxes and respond to queries.
- Ensuring investment applications are submitted and received in line with company processes and compliance guidelines.
- Processing interest or coupon calculation and work with the finance team and counterparties (such as fund administrators and custodians) to ensure interest and coupon payments have adequately been processed.
- Ensuring that all investment queries are followed through to the appropriate conclusion.
- Liaising with third parties, clients and support staff (internal and external).
- Producing cash movement reports, financial reports and cash reconciliation.
- Collating data for and assisting in the preparation of investment reports.
- Assisting in the production of portfolio reviews and reporting.
- Assisting in the production of investor relations material.
- Working collaboratively with senior management to develop and improve systems and processes to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Helping with a variety of operational and regulatory tasks to support the launch of the real estate debt funds.
- Work with senior management and external counterparties such as regulatory advisors and fund administrators to help setting up the back-office infrastructure to support the launch of the new debt fund.
- Attending and actively contributing to internal and external meetings in relation to the project.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong academic background, university degree required
- Prior relevant experience mandatory
- A positive attitude and willingness to help others
- Strong analytical, quantitative and verbal communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.