|Location: London||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Electronics||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Gate Engineer / FAAC / CAME / BFT Installations / Drivers Licence / CRB Checks
My client based in South East London is recruiting for a Gate Engineer with experience of working on FAAC / CAME / BFT installations and services.
As a Gate Engineer all work will be within the M25 and my client have their own fabrication workshop.
As a Gate Engineer you will be provided with a company vehicle, mobile and tools.
As a Gate Engineer you will recieve the following benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus Bank holidays.
- Company van, uniform, phone allowance and pension.
- Required experience: FAAC / CAME / BFT installations and service (min. 3 years')
- Required language: Good spoken English
- Required licence or certification: Driving license, ECS
- Must be able to pass a CRB check and a full security screening for the security industry
Gate Engineer Responsibilities:
- Duties will include installing, servicing & maintaining attending to call outs.
- As a Gate Engineer all work will be within the M25 and my client have their own fabrication workshop.
- As a Gate Engineer you will be provided with a company vehicle, mobile and tools.
I have immediate interview slots with my client is very quick with feedback on CV's / interviews!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.