|Location: Crawley, West Sussex, England||Salary: £35000 - £37000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Henocq|
German speaking software support specialist
Software support specialists are primarily responsible for supporting my clients product family and associated third party products and the people that use them.
The key activities of the role are supporting customers, business units and distributors with their product issues. Product support requests will be submitted to the support team via phone, email or customer portal. It is vital that all product issues are reviewed in a professional and timely manner with the clinical impact of the issue being identified as quickly as possible to determine the case priority.
* Primary resource for answering phone calls from customers, business units and distributors seeking product support
* Troubleshoot product issues in a live clinical environment
* Prioritize activities to ensure clinical system down problems receive immediate attention
* Document all support activities in line with my clients policies and procedures
* Resolve and/or escalate cases as required.
* Attend internal and external training as required. Demonstrate knowledge and skills obtained from training.
* Visit customer sites (accompanied by senior staff) to investigate and resolve product issues
* Prioritize and managing cases in an efficient and professional manner
* Communicate with customers to understand the problem, localize the origin, and troubleshoot efficiently to bring about swift resolution
* Clearly explain to the customer what steps are necessary to diagnose and resolve the problem so that they are fully aware of the implications and timescales involved
* Escalating and seeking advice and assistance as required in order to ensure all issues are managed to a satisfactory resolution in the fastest possible time
Required skills and experience -
* Knowledge of PC/Network Computing is preferred.
* Identifying any necessary training requirements and escalating these to management as needed.
* Fluent in German and English
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to effectively interact with customers and colleagues
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Flexible and accommodating approach
* Can demonstrate outstanding customer care skills
* Experience in a support environment (desired)
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.