|Sector: Water & Waste Management
|Contact: Adrienne Kettlewell
|Job Published: 25 days ago
Global Product Manager - Water Treatment
- Location: UK, Germany, Netherlands HQ.
- Salary: £££ Enquire on application
- Area: EMEA Market
We want to build a team of champions. That is why we are currently looking for a Global Product Manager Water Treatment (Business Unit Urban Climate Resilience). This role can be based in any country within the European Union. If you want to make a difference and work for a purpose-led company, please read on.
To build healthy, sustainable environments. We engage and collaborate with city leaders, engineers, architects, and installers to help make cities future-proof and buildings comfortable and energy-efficient. As a pioneer in sustainable water infrastructure, we focus on creating positive change in the world, guided by our purpose of Building Healthy, Sustainable Environments.
The Global Product Manager will be part of the global Urban Climate Resilience team, responsible for defining product range strategies in the UCR market segment that will support the achievement of our commercial goals. An important part of this role is to define and launch new products for new markets.
You will report to the Global BU Director Urban Climate Resilience, however there will also be considerable interaction within our Technology & Innovation centre, the territory and local sales and marketing organisations, procurement and supply chain departments and the local production departments, which gives you the opportunity to work with a high diversity of people, on different organization levels, in different cultures.
- Responsible for strategy roadmap development, preparation, and implementation of UCR solutions to reach the defined sales & margin target and grow the business globally
- Take complete ownership for timely initiation of required innovations for the market segment and builds business cases for development, investment and launch of global projects.
- Check opportunities and threats for business in the relevant market segment and translate (future) customer needs into business opportunities.
- Responsible for defining which standards are relevant for Global product ranges.
- Master degree or Bachelor degree with a high level of analytical skills
- Minimum 8 years product management experience in the water sector in a high performing B2B organisation and experience in contributing towards a successful, solution based selling effort (project sales)
- Experience with stormwater management, rainwater treatment and re-use is crucial for the role
- You possess good communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively and engage people at all levels both internally and externally
- Ability to work independently with strategic outlook; should have good Project Management skills and experience with commercializing new products
- Experience of working with different calculation, configuration and selection tools are a plus
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.