|Location: Crawley||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Henocq||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Global Services Product Manager
Ideally based from my clients Crawley office but would consider UK based remote working
The Global Services Innovation Product Manager is responsible for coordination and collation of common non-functional requirements from across the services business to ensure alignment in workflows and services outcomes. These are driven into the Business lines Services roadmaps.
- Oversight and governance of Services Intellectual Property Rights domain and Services Research Domain oversight & Governance
- Own the Services innovation feasibility pipeline (cross business) and associated process to determine the viability of any ideas and where needed prove concepts with associated stakeholders.
- Own non-functional requirements and where applicable, functional requirements that are common across my clients Business Lines, or resulting from Global Service functions including Care Support Centers, Services Operations, Spares Logistics, Global E&T, Global Order Fulfilment, Services Commercialisation etc. including associated business cases for them.
- Build business cases and high-level roadmaps for implementation by aligning Business Line Service representation and associated product roadmaps.
- Act as single point of contact for collation of non-product specific Service requirements of the wider Services organisation.
- Create and drive strategies for growth opportunities for the Services business, aftermarket, and installed base.
- Work closely with stakeholders in the Global Services functions, Regions, Business lines and Marketing to create service roadmaps and drive execution on them.
- Work with customer satisfaction data and propose ideas to improve on feedback received.
- Represent Global Services and innovation pipeline in my clients Platform Group and associated projects.
- Understand financial drivers for Services and align innovation roadmaps with priority justifications and business benefits clearly identified.
- Represent the needs of the wider Global Services Portfolio team in relevant forums.
Relevant Knowledge, skills and competencies
- Demonstrated track record as a product manager or relevant role in the medical device industry or Services industries, including competitive analysis capabilities and market and customer knowledge.
- Previous experience in the medical field preferred, candidates with Services experience also considered.
- Take personal accountability for the timeliness and quality of assigned deliverables, working on tasks as part of a team, and understanding when it is necessary to ask for help to overcome blockers.
- Curious, interested and demonstrated ability to understand complex technical solutions that combines hardware, electronics and software.
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication in English, other languages are a merit.
- Collaborative mindset as impact needs to be driven without formal authority across functions.
- Persistent and persuasive behaviour to own and drive cross-functional initiatives.
- Experience of working with Agile delivery processes and a good understanding of SAFe Agile practices.
- Experience of working in a strongly regulated industry.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Ability to work across multiple levels of the organisation.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.