|Location: Malvern, Worcestershire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alex Spraggett|
GNSS Systems Engineer
GNSS Systems Engineer needed for a leading defence company based in Worcestershire. They are looking to employ an experienced GNSS Systems Engineer who has system design experience, also experience across Navigational systems, ideally including GNSS products and someone who is able to provide innovative solutions to complex technical problems.
The company supports the delivery of secured navigation which can be depended on when accurate navigation, positioning/ timing is mission-critical. Our specialist teams provides our clients with consultancy support, research and the development of services & security capabilities for the next generation of navigation systems including, in particular, Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) Receivers.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the GNSS Systems Engineer will include:
Due to continued growth across the department, they are looking to appoint a number of Systems Engineers to play a significant role in the in the design and implementation of navigation systems including satellite navigation receivers. Working across a large multi-disciplinary team, the role will involve:
- Capture & Analysis of customer requirements, interpreting these to define clear road maps
- System Design, Development & Testing of GNSS products
- Working across a broad spread of technical, project and security domains with the ability to work at both the 'big picture' and technical detail levels.
- Developing Innovative and cutting-edge solutions
- Engaging with other technical experts and incorporate their input into broader technical solutions.
What you need to be the successful GNSS Systems Engineer:
They are interested with speaking with candidates who have experience across Navigational systems, ideally including GNSS products. You will have gained system design experience and be able to provide innovative solutions to complex technical problems.
In order to be the successful GNSS Systems Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally have knowledge of any of the following:
- Navigation system specification
- Navigation signal processing
- Multi-sensor navigation
- Robust navigation techniques (anti-jam, anti-spoof)
- Real Time Kinematic satellite navigation
- GNSS security
- Must be eligible for SC security clearance.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a GNSS Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
To apply for the GNSS Systems Engineer role, you need to be eligible for SC security clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.