|Location: Kent||Salary: £30000 - £32000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Graduate Developer with C# / .NET / SQL Server
I am recruiting for x5 Graduate Developer's with C# / .NET / SQL Server experience to join a very successful digital technology provider based in Bromley within the insurance and financial services sector who are looking for ambitious individuals to join a growing team.
As an Graduate Developer with C# / .NET / SQL Server experience you will be working within an agile team focusing on developing bespoke applications as well as providing sophisticated solutions to clients on a range of platforms and having the opportunity to show your true potential.
This company delivers software solutions to the Life and Pensions industry globally as well as have established their position as an industry leader through a forward-thinking and intelligent approach.
Benefits for an Graduate Developer with C# / .NET / SQL Server :
- 22 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Life Cover
- Critical Illness cover
- 6% Contributory Pension
- Perk box Membership
- £1500 Referral bonus
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Flexible Working
- Causal Dress
- Wellbeing Contributions
Education and experience required:
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Math's or Science A Level - Grade A
- Practical, hands-on experience of C#
- Knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience of Unit Testing
- Understanding of Test-Driven Development
- Proactive, organised and able to work to deadlines
- Web Services (WCF, ASMX, SOAP, REST)
- WebForms and/or MVC
- Understanding of Data Modelling
- Experience within the Financial Services industry
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.