|Location: Greenford, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Software / Electronics / FPGA
I have a number of exciting Graduate Engineer positions available with one of the UKs largest and most succesful Cyber Security companies within the defence industry!
My client are providing a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven graduate, within Software Development / Electronics or FPGA.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package detailed below, this role will also provide a wealth of training and development opportunities, giving a graduate a great chance to have a long and succesful career within engineering!
The successful Graduate Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- 25 day's holiday in addition to Bank Holidays (with the option to buy an extra 5 days)
- Non-contractual annual bonus based on company targets
- Pension Plan
- Flexible working
- Subsidised canteen
- Life assurance
- + many more
Some of the main duties of the Graduate Engineer will include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with an experienced development team throughout the development lifecycle, to ensure customer requirements are satisfied.
- Develop the ability to create and maintain systems engineering artefacts, such as requirements, design documentation, as required, throughout the product development lifecycle, to result in a positive project outcome.
- Acquire skills in multi-discipline engineering including software development (C, C++ and Python), FPGA development (VHDL) and electronic engineering.
- Obtain skills in verification test, to ensure that qualification and acceptance events are completed successfully.
- Input to project management process regarding estimates to complete; potential risks and opportunities; project issues; and reporting of progress / completion
- Provide support to design reviews and customer meetings.
- To be innovative in supporting the project objectives to achieve optimal balance between requirements, schedule and cost.
- To support customers and external suppliers to ensure compliance with agreed processes and achievement of project goals.
- Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual.
What you need to be the successful Graduate Engineer:
- Degree in a relevant engineering discipline covering one or more of the following areas: Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or software engineering
- Predicted grade of 2:1 or above
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to develop during the scheme
- Demonstrate a willingness to change focus and priorities with the needs of the business
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!