|Location: Gloucester||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering, Space, Technology, Safety, Human Factors||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Hardware Systems Engineer
Term: 12 Months
Hourly Rate: £DOE - INSIDE IR35
Key Skills: Hardware, Systems Engineering, Lifecycle, Qualification Management, Aerospace, Aviation, Embedded Systems, Avionics, Documentation
An experienced Hardware Systems Engineer is required to play a key role in solving complex hardware engineering problems.
So, what will you be doing as Hardware Systems Engineer?
- Solving of complex hardware engineering problems and Hardware Architecture Definition
- Hardware Development Lifecycle Technical Leadership including applicable process selection.
- Hardware Requirements Management with Traceability to design and test
- Capturing, understanding and producing supporting documentation including design & certification Documentation for hardware solutions
- Qualification Management
What are we looking for in our next Hardware Systems Engineer?
- Degree in Electrical or Electronic engineering or equivalent qualification in a related subject, ideally accredited by a professional engineering institution
- Previous experience in avionics embedded systems development environment.
- An understanding of hardware engineering and architectures
- Knowledge of creating and performing testing or qualification activities.
- A positive attitude, initiative, pro-activeness and an enthusiasm and passion for engineering.
- Proven ability to contribute in a team environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Hardware Systems Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Hardware Systems Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.