|Location: Essex, England||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Medical Devices, Space||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Head of Business Planning and Support
£60,000 - £70,000
We are seeking a Head of Business Planning and Support to join a global leader in specialised components and subsystems for innovative solutions in medical, defence and aerospace applications.
Heads of Business Planning and Support are responsible for driving the inputs required from the Sales and Product Vertical heads and planning to optimise revenue and EBIT.
It is desirable for the successful candidate to have a relevant degree in either Engineering, Business Administration, or another relevant discipline and have a keen interest in being a Head of Business Planning and Support. If you have 5 or more years of commercial experience as a Head of Business Planning and Support that would be a plus!
It is important that you are eligible to obtain SC clearance due to the nature of the industry.
Some of the main duties of the Head of Business Planning and Support will include:
- Be forward looking to analyse where there are gaps in loading, both from an under and over capacity viewpoint - provide as early as possible alerts to tackle these gaps
- Driving the plans that enable procurement to efficiently schedule orders to our suppliers and partners
- Working collaboratively with the Sales, Product Vertical Heads and Head of Manufacturing to optimise efficiencies, output and continuous Improvement.
- Reporting to Business Heads on Inputs/Outputs/OPEX and areas oof success and for improvement
What experience you need to be the successful Head of Business Planning and Support:
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role
- Degree in relevant Engineering or Business Administration field
- Demonstratable experience of driving efficiencies and improvement throughout a business
- Be capable of introducing new ways of working and driving innovation through the business at pace
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Business Planning and Support to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.