|Location: London||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + + Quarterly performance bonus 10-20%|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 30 days ago|
Head of Digital Marketing | Technology Distribution | London | £60,000 - £70,000 | Permanent
My client, a technology distribution business based in London, are looking to hire a Head of Digital Marketing. This is a permanent position and will be paying up to £10,500 per annum.
This, newly created, role will take responsibility for setting, implementing, and managing the digital marketing vision, strategy and plan, with a digital-first marketing approach to drive greater engagement with vendors, resellers and customers.
Head of Digital Marketing key responsibilities:
- To define and lead the digital marketing vision & strategy and build a strong set of capabilities that deliver upon the set strategic objectives and commercial targets.
- To develop and implement the digital sales & marketing strategies to increase revenue and profit through more effective and targeted marketing such as SEO, Social, data analytics, CRM display, email, Affiliates and marketplaces.
- Own marketing automation strategy, working with sales, channel marketing, eCommerce and product teams to identity opportunities for revenue growth.
- To develop and maintain marketing reporting to provide insight into effectiveness of digital marketing activities including performance tracking.
- Identify current and future trends to ensure that the CMS digital marketing strategy is up to date with the latest innovations, technologies, changes in competition, and shifts in the digital landscape.
- Responsible for the development of digital marketing practices, processes, and capabilities.
- Align closely with channel marketing to support new marketing capabilities for vendor collaboration and growth acceleration.
- Accountable for delivering returns from digital marketing spend to generate greater sales and profitability
- Delivery of performance accelerators
Ideal Heads of Digital Marketing will display:
- Strong understanding of digital marketing specialism across SEM, social, email, display, affiliates, marketplaces
- Extensive experience of influencing senior stakeholders and proven ability to drive change
- Resourceful self-starter with experience in digital marketing and energy for proactive ideas.
- Proven ability to forecast and drive business opportunities
- Proven experience of vendor and client management in a demanding environment
- Strong commercial focus to generate returns, growth and focus on accountability
- Extensive understanding of marketing platforms and tooling to execute digital marketing at pace and efficiency
- Experienced leader of people to drive talent development
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Digital Marketing to join a fast-paced and exciting organisation during a digital transformation.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.