|Location: City of Westminster, London||Salary: £100000 - £120000 per annum + bonus + package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of Planning to join an award winning residential developer. Based in Central London they will be responsible for leading the planning team and provide planning and programming support throughout the business at all stages of the development life cycle.
- Ensure compliance with general business and specific construction planning SOP's.
- Provide leadership, training and mentoring to construction planners.
- Carry out the planning process with a high degree of commercial acumen and expertise.
- Production of plans and programmes that are clear and understandable and demonstrate that a thorough and robust approach to planning has been adopted.
- Adopt an approach to planning that actively seeks during preparation, opportunities for innovation, value engineering and optioneering that is shared with the team.
- Ensure that Programmes are monitored and progressed accurately during the Design, Procurement and Delivery phases.
- Validate & Audit the work of other Planners.
- Ensure that KPI's are met and maximised.
- Manage the Construction Planning team workload to meet business expectations.
- Accurate programming from first principles.
- Understanding of construction technology and methods, including MMC.
- Managing a Planning Team.
- Delivery of high quality programmes & supporting documentation.
- Advanced level user of Asta Powerproject software.
- Coordinating and communicating with Design Teams and Supply Chain.
- Relevant degree or qualification
- Full membership of an appropriate professional body, eg. CIOB
- Appropriate CSCS card
- Competitive basic salary of between £100-120,000 per annum
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- Other great benefits
If you are looking for a new career challenge within planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 944294.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.