|Location: England||Salary: £100000 - £1200000 per annum + + car & package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 8 days ago|
A great opportunity has arisen for a Head of Project Controls to join a major name in the construction industry, a leading main contractor who specialize in delivering large and complex engineering projects.
The Head of Project Controls will be responsible for implementing project controls function across the business, they will ensure the projects have a robust and consistent processes and procedures deployed and in use for schedule, cost, management of change, risk management and reporting. They will also ensure correct tools are deployed to support projects.
The Head of Project Controls will need to be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and experience in managing Partners / Subcontractors project controls team to ensure alignment, transparency and quality of project controls deliverables.
The Head of Project Controls can be based remotely or from one of their regional offices in the UK however they will be required to travel (not extensively) to various sites / offices for meetings on a regular basis.
- Lead pre - contract support on identifying project milestones.
- Lead Project Controls objectives ensuring & consistency of work being performed or produced.
- Integrate overall Master Project schedule development, update, forecast, controls and reporting
- Assist in developing claims/change management using Project Controls tools
- Report project cost projections and identify costs saving areas and cost risk areas.
- Development of pre-contract schedules.
- BSc degree or high relevant subject
- Experience working on the mission critical industrial construction project for the full project lifecycle - bid/early engineering, detailed engineering, procurement/supply chain, construction, commissioning.
- Strong background in planning/scheduling procedure write ups, maintenance, update, forecast, analysis baseline.
- Professional working knowledge of project management and integrated project controls software and tools, Primavera P6, Oracle, SAP, IFS or similar.
- Up to £120,000 per annum
- Company car or car allowance
- Life assurance
- Private Medical - family cover
- Travel allowance
- Annual bonus
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Other great benefits
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 948738.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.