|Location: London||Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Head of SEO (Technical) | Agency | London | Permanent | £50,000 - £65,000
My client, a digital agency in London, is seeking a technical Head of SEO on a permanent basis.
This role will take responsibility for the management and delivery of search engine optimisation strategies for a range of international clients.
Responsibilities of the technical Head of SEO:
- Research new exciting SEO campaign ideas that are unique and innovating, especially in Travel.
- Liaise with internal and external tech teams to prioritise and push through SEO features
- Remain current on the latest industry trends while demonstrating excellent SEO knowledge on guidelines and search algorithm changes
- Learn from paid search and adapt any insights into stronger SEO campaigns
- Working closely with the content, web development and digital PR teams to ensure SEO best practice and targeted campaigns, in addition to data support
- Liaise with external agencies and service providers as the point of contact and ensure KPIs are being met
- Management of the SEO strategy, execution, analysis and best practice for ourselves and Clients
- Industry leading 'Technical Audits' & recommendations
Ideal technical Head of SEO will display:
- Able to work with sites with 1 million plus pages with ease, in any language.
- Advanced knowledge of Multilingual SEO, not just HrefLang alternate but top-level strategies
- Working Knowledge of Agile principals, Development processes and toolsets
- Keen understanding of platform level limitations for different site CMS and architecture.
- Ability to construct and manage employee's workloads to deliver targets
- Advanced understanding of Google's & Bing's algorithm
- Working knowledge of SEO testing methodologies.
- Statistics background
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Advanced knowledge of Python or similar software
- Advanced knowledge of Panda or similar software
- Confident handling large data sets
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of SEO with a technical skillset to join an exciting and growing business.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.