|Location: West London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Electronics, Defence, Engineering, Space, Life Sciences, Technology||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 30 days ago|
Job Title: Head of Supply Chain
Location: West London
Term: 6 months
Day Rate: £DOE
Key Skills: Supply Chain, Manager, Continuous Improvement, Production, Manufacturing, Electronics, NPI, Small Volume, Bespoke, Production, Stakeholder Management, Supplier Engagement
An experienced Head of Supply Chain is required to play a key role in managing for production, supply chain, quality, compliance and planning in ensuring successful business operation planning, monitoring and controlling. You will be a self-starter who is quick to learn and driven for results, seeking new initiatives and continuous improvements across the business.
So, what will you be doing as a Head of Supply Chain?
- Lead and be responsible for planning the business resources
- Support OBU in program forecasting and daily production commitments to revenue and budget planning
- Responsible for implementation of Continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop and use disciplined processes to successfully deliver against business commitments aligned to a cohesive plan
- Chair Inventory Meeting and ensure the business has the correct levels of inventory to support OTIF of 98% and internal financial cash and working capital requirements.
- Ensure that the financial and human resource requirements necessary to complete all production deliverables are identified and clearly communicated to the leadership team
- Ensure continuous improvement and aligning organizational processes creating a team-focused environment where all collaborate and execute successfully
- Maintain high OTD and Quality standards >98%
- Reviews all bids, estimates and proposals for new projects
- Allocate budget resources for supplies, equipment and personnel
- Establish strong relationships with key suppliers and partners to ensure the OBU is strongly positioned to achieve cost effective procurement to required quality standards.
- Participate actively and collaboratively in bid preparation to ensure that operational impact taken into account.
- Produce KPIs and other metrics to ensure that operational performance is measured accurately
- Driving continuous improvements to ensure that operational cost are minimised
What are we looking for in our next Head of Supply Chain?
- Have a proven operational, supply chain or planning background
- Hold a minimum of 8 years' experience in operational management experience in a design / development and manufacturing environment of bespoke small batch, high end electronics
- Have experience of lean manufacturing tools
- Have detailed knowledge of statutory requirements and ability to apply them
- Have working knowledge of budgets and financial statements
- Hold a background in manufacturing methods, process improvement programs and procedures
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the Head of Supply Chain, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Head of Supply Chain, hit that apply button now!
Current Security Clearance (SC) is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.