|Location: Munich||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Head of Supply Chain Management
Head of Supply Chain Management required for industry's leading end-to-end solutions provider for global digital networks, with core capabilities in Optical Interconnect, Virtualised Access Solutions, Network Software and System Integration This role will be instrumental in the forming of strategic supply chain partners in the deployment of telecom related networks for clients.
The Head of Supply Chain Management will be responsible and accountable for identifying, developing and forming reliable and risk-free relationships against business dependant models across the Germany business in order for the company to operate effectively in large multi-million-pound telecom related services projects. You will ensure clear performance and risk management strategies are in place which are key to reaching volume capacity within a short period of time.
Head of Supply Chain Management responsibilities;
- Strategic services partner development, evaluation and qualification for all aspects of the Germany Services business.
- Monitor and shape the services partner ecosystem primarily in the Germany but additionally at Group level to maximise efficiencies and capacity to meet company objectives
- Optimize the sourcing procedures to ensure the company attains maximum efficiency through supply
- Perform cost and scenario analysis and benchmarking for review and consultation with the Leadership team.
- Implement best practice negotiation strategies and secure cost effective, mutually beneficial, profitable partnerships
- Research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of services providers and provide mitigation steps and plans to remain in front of the competition.
- Train and instruct other members of the Supply Chain and wider organisation
- Evaluation of supplier performances through data compilation and regular supplier review and feedback sessions
- Understanding of contract performance measurement, risk management and change and claim management.
Required experience for the Head of Supply Chain Management role:
- Degree in Supply Chain / Procurement / Contracts Management / Finance / Law
- Qualified and accredited through CIPS
- 5+ years working within a technology / telecommunications or construction business in supply chain, specialising in creating business value through strategic partnership agreements
- 10+ years working within supply chain Industry at a mid-senior level
- Competency in procurement and supply chain Germany law
- Familiarity with most common Forms of Contract (NEC & FIDIC) within the power construction industry and major projects and programme environment; with particular knowledge of Germany Law and its impact upon the contract and commercial function is essential.
- Experience with e-procurement and supply chain systems, including SAP
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed for a Head of Supply Chain Management to forge a career with a market leading business enjoying rapid growth. Apply now of get in touch to register your interest in this role.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.