|Location: Worthing, West Sussex||Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Kiely||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Head of Systems and Change
Head of Systems and Change needed for a leading organisation based in Worthing, West Sussex, who are looking to employ an experienced Head of Systems & Change with an in-depth track record of leading software solutions & change to meet business challenges.
The successful Head of Systems and Change will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Pension Plan
* Health & Dental Insurance
Some of the main duties of the Head of Systems and Change will include:
* Deliver innovative software solutions through the development lifecycle to meet business challenges
* Provide leadership, coaching and development of a team of analysts
* Work alongside senior managers to develop and manage the delivery roadmap
* Report directly to the IT Director and support the demands into the department
* Constantly review business process and challenges for improvement
What you need to be the successful Head of Systems and Change:
* Exceptional people and leadership skills, with the ability to communicate and drive continuous improvement and operational productivity
* Proven experience or demonstrated capability in delivering technical solutions into business operations
* Strong supplier management, stakeholder and partner relation skills
* Software usability obsession and an ability to write clear functional specifications and quality assure the resulting software
* You will be analytical and a creative problem solver
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Systems and Change to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.