|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Head of Trade Compliance
Head of Trade Compliance needed for a defence-engineering organisation based in Hampshire who are looking to employ an experienced Head of Trade Compliance that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of international trade controls and trade compliance to provide leadership, support and guidance to the overall Trade Compliance Team.
The successful candidate would desirably have a Degree in a Business or Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Head of Trade Compliance will include:
- Provide the business with expert knowledge, guidance and advice on all export and import matters in line with applicable UK and International export control legislation, including Business Ethics.
- Develop, support and lead the Trade Compliance team and wider stakeholder groups.
- Act as the primary focus for all UK and International export control matters.
What experience you need to be the successful Head of Trade Compliance:
- Defence or Engineering background - Ideally 5+ years
- Understanding of Mergers and Acquisitions and the requirements for Trade Compliance Due Diligence
- Experience of team leadership, people and organisational development and control regulations
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Trade Compliance to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
The successful candidate would need to be eligible or already hold active security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.