|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: £45000 - £49000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Health and Safety Advisor
Health and Safety Advisor needed for full-fibre broadband provider based in Buckinghamshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Health and Safety Advisor that takes pride in their work with a previous telecoms background.
The successful candidate must hold a Health & Safety Qualification (NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma) and have a keen interest in being a Health and Safety Advisor. If you have management experience and comfortable assisting teams would be a plus!
- Salary: £45,000 - £49,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Variable annual bonus based 5-15%
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
Assist in protecting the organisation from external liabilities and workplace accidents by identifying operational and workplace risks and hazards, assisting site teams with the creation of control strategies, and implementing safety solutions in an operationally effective and practical way.
They will promote safe working practices and ensure procedural compliance, by setting high expectations and leading by good example as well as supporting the operational teams with the day-to-day safety management by offering greater visibility, support, and guidance.
What experience you need to be the successful Health and Safety Advisor:
- Health & Safety Qualification (NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma)
- Previous experience working in H&S in the utilities industry but preferably experience of working in Telecoms.
- Full Drivers Licence
- Ability to visually active as a team member, creating positivity and trust within the team
- Demonstrable input to the reduction of lagging indicators and to the increase of leading indicators.
- Ability to produce concise reporting with the production key site, performance and investigation reports and the implementation of practical and achievable safety solutions.
- Manage reduction in unnecessary spend by practical application of safety control implementation
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.