|Location: Hitchin||Salary: £13 - £16 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Brogan McPake||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Street Lighting HGV Grab / HIAB Driver
£13-16 per hour, depending on tickets and experience
Immediate start, 2-3 months +
My successful Highways client has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Grab / HIAB Driver with street lighting column installation experience.
** May be able to consider 7.5ton driver with Hiab ticket **
Key Duties for the Street Lighting Grab / HIAB Driver:
- Operating Hiab / Grab
- Street Lighting Column installation and removal
- Must be happy getting out of lorry and stuck in
- Working on various street lighting projects around Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and surrounding areas
Essentials of the Street Lighting Grab / HIAB Driver role:
- Street Lighting Experience
- HGV Class 2 & CPC (if you have 7.5t, please send your CV)
- HIAB / Grab / Lorry Loader / Hook - ALLMI or CPCS
- As many street lighting tickets as poss (G39, NRSWA, CSCS, ECS, manual handling, first aid etc.)
- Clamshell - ALLMI or CPCS ** highly desirable **
If you are an experienced Street Lighting Grab / HIAB Driver, please send your CV ASAP or call me on 01342 330 532 for more information.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.