|Location: Reading||Salary: £15 - £17 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Highways Operative - HGV class 1 / HGV Class 2 Grab (Clamshell)
+ Patching Gang - Highways Operative with 360 excavator ticket & Highways op with HGV Class 1
I am urgently looking for experienced Highways Operatives with HGV Class 1 / HGV Class 2 and HIAB / Grab (clamshell with remote) with previous tarmac laying, patching or highways maintenance experience, a valid CSCS Card and / or NRSWA and HGV class 1 or HGV class 2, for an ongoing long term contract position with possibility of going permanent.
** Must be happy to get out of lorry / machine and muck in with groundworks **
The day to day duties of the Highways Operatives with HGV class 1 / HGV Class 2 will include:
- Driving HGV class 1 or HGV class 2 lorry
- Various Tarmac laying across roads and footpaths
- Operating grab / clamshell bucket + remote
- Assisting roadworkers with tarmacking schemes
- Pot hole repair
Requirements of the Highways Operative with HGV class 1 / HGV Class 2:
- Previous highways maintenance / surfacing / tarmac experience
- CSCS Card
- HGV class 1 or HGV class 2 licence
- NRSWA / Street Works
- 360 excavator / Machine Certificates
Please send your CV if you are interested in the Highways operative with HGV class 1 / HGV Class 2 postions.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.