|Location: Greater Manchester||Salary: £30000 - £37000 per annum + Excellent Package!|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 28 days ago|
HGV Tanker Driver - Surfacing
£30,000 - £37,000 (Average salary made up of various allowances)
UK Wide Travel
**MUST BE HAPPY WITH UK TRAVEL AND STAYING AWAY FROM HOME**
Our client who is a leading contractor within the Highways and Construction industry is currently seeking a HG Tanker Driver who has experience in one of the following sectors: highways, utilities, groundworks, jet vac, tarmac or surfacing.
Key Duties for the HGV Tanker Driver - Surfacing:
- Working across various projects including tarmac spraying, highways and more.
- Surfacing installation / maintenance projects across the UK
- Adhere to Health and Safety
- Carry out regular checks on the Class 2 HGV.
- Operating the sprayer effectively and efficiently
- Reporting any accidents, incidents, near misses, hazards or safety concerns
- Report to the Operations Manager
- Working 35 hours a week
Essentials of the HGV Tanker Driver - Tarmac role:
- CSCS Blue or Green Card
- Similar sector experience
Desirable skills of the HGV Tanker Driver - Tarmac role:
- ADR Licence
- Tarmac Spraying experience
Please contact me ASAP on 01342 330 577 to apply for the HGV Tanker Driver - Tarmac role.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.