|Location: Stevenage||Salary: £30000 - £37000 per annum + Excellent Package!|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Class 2 HGV Tanker Driver - (Tarmac) x 2-3
£30,000 - £37,000 + company vehicle
** Various ways of making up salary through day rates, allowances, bonus etc. **
UK Wide Travel
Are you a Class 2 HGV driver?
Do you have a valid ADR licence? (highly desirable)
Do you have a background within Highways, Surfacing, Utilities, Tarmacking or similar Groundworks?
I have an exciting opportunity with a fantastic company, that have a great "family feel" unit and are specialists in the industry. They are keen to develop and progress the right candidates, that have the right background and attitude, and that are flexible with working hours and travel / staying away from home.
If this sounds like you, then please get in contact ASAP!!
Key Duties for the HGV Tanker Driver - Surfacing:
- Driving HGV tankers across the UK to carry out surfacing works
- Working across various highways surfacing projects including tarmac spraying, highways and more.
- Surfacing installation / maintenance projects across the UK
- Carry out regular checks on the Class 2 HGV lorry.
- Operating the sprayer effectively and efficiently
- Reporting any accidents, incidents, near misses, hazards or safety concerns
Essentials of the HGV Tanker Driver - Tarmac role:
- Class 2 HGV
- CSCS Blue or Green Card
- Similar highways / surfacing sector experience
Desirable skills of the HGV Tanker Driver - Tarmac role:
- ADR Licence
- Tarmac Spraying experience
Please contact me ASAP on 01342 330 577 to apply for the HGV Tanker Driver - Tarmac role.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.