|Location: London||Salary: £30000 - £37000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 25 days ago|
£33,000 - £39,000
We are seeking HIAB Operatives to join a multinational infrastructure organisation who deliver services in transportation and the built environment. As a HIAB Operative you will be joining the Street Lighting division to demonstrate operational skills such as working at heights in a challenging environment and knowledge of electrical systems and procedures.
It is desirable for the successful candidate to have previous experience working in the Street Lighting industry and have a keen interest in being a HIAB Operative. If you have previous commercial experience as a HIAB Operative within Civil Engineering that would be a plus!
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Some of the main duties of the HIAB Operative will include:
- You will be interpreting scaled drawings of basic electrical installations.
- You will be interpreting detailed drawings of underground cabling.
- Ensuring that all site works are executed in a time and cost-efficient manner.
- Ensuring regular liaison with supervisor and stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for coordinating street lighting operations.
Experience & Qualifications you need to be the successful HIAB Operative:
- Previous experience in Street Lighting and a Civil Engineering background.
- Must possess a Full UK Driving Licence
- Must hold a Class 2 HGV licence.
- G39 certification.
- Manual handling.
- Abrasive wheels.
- First Aid.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a HIAB Operative to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.