|Location: London||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Hannah Baker|
Highways Design Engineer needed for a well-known infrastructure services organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Highways Design Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of preparing reports, drawings, schedules, bills of quantities, cost estimates and other documents.
As the Design Engineer you will assist with the feasibility, design, consultation and implementation of a range of highway schemes. This could include public highway improvement schemes, streetscape improvement and designing and building new infrastructure projects across London.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Highways Design Engineer will include:
- Designing and implementing highway engineering solutions
- Providing support and project related task management for junior staff and to undertake technical tasks assigned by project managers and senior managers.
- To have financial and commercial awareness of project delivery to ensure tasks are delivered within fixed time limits and to a high standard of quality.
- Day to day supervision and management of junior staff and assistant engineers, along with co-ordination of project delivery where other design teams or service areas are involved
What experience you need to be the successful Highways Design Engineer:
- Degree or equivalent
- Experience within Highways (ideally at least 3 years)
- Working towards professional membership ICE/CIHT
- Technical knowledge of highways engineering
- Expert CAD user
- Civils 3D user
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Highways Design Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.