|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: £35000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tom Ratcliffe|
Highways Engineers (all levels)
London and surrounding areas
Multiple Highways Engineers needed for a large infrastructure design organisation based in the UK who are looking to employ an experienced Highways Engineers across all levels that take pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of highways design engineering.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree in Civil Engineering or a similar field.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Highways Engineers will include:
- Assist in the development and detailed design of highway maintenance and improvement scheme designs in accordance with the DMRB using AutoCAD and Civils 3D.
- Provide guidance on design and documentation of civil infrastructure components of the projects, including but not limited to, Highway design (S38/S278) both preliminary and detailed & Drainage design both strategic and detailed.
- Give technical advice to our clients and potential clients
- Communicating with suppliers, clients, contractors, the public and other engineers within PCL
What experience you need to be the successful Highways Engineer:
- 1-10 years of experience welcome due to high volume of positions
- Skills including the use of: AutoCAD 2D/3D and Civils 3D
- Working in a highways engineering team previously
- Chartered candidates or candidates in the process of obtaining chartership are desirable
This really is a fantastic opportunity for multiple Highways Engineers of all levels to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.