|Location: Hove, East Sussex||Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Highways Engineer - All Levels
My client, a well-respected consultancy, are seeking the profiles of highways engineers at an intermediate, senior and principal level, to join a strong team to work on various sized projects. Our client offers great professional development and growth. They're keen to offer flexible working to achieve a good work-life balance.
The Highways Engineer - All Levels comes with:
- £35,000 - £55,000 per year
- 35 days holiday (including 8 days public bank holidays)
- Professional training and development
- Support to Chartership
Highways Engineer - All Levels role:
- The design of civil infrastructure components of the projects including highways design S38 & S278.
- Preliminary design and drainage design.
- Liaise with the engineering team to support the delivery to clients.
- Production of drawings mainly in AutoCAD.
- Provide technical advice to clients.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Generate highways and other engineering designs.
- Liaise with clients, contractors, local authorities and others.
- Support other staff with their professional development.
- Ensure quality control.
- Great career progression.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Effective communication.
- Add strong value in every department.
- Budget Control and reporting.
- Working across the company's limitations.
- Project programme development and management.
- Help secure new business.
Highways Engineer - All Levels experience:
- Evident experience in Highway Engineering
- Knowledge of and engagement with the civil engineering industry
- Chartered / working to Chartered
- NEC3 contract knowledge (desirable)
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.