|Location: Reading||Salary: attractive salary and package|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Brogan McPake||Job Published: 3 days ago|
Fibre Engineer - Highways
Permanent - Competitive + Excellent Benefits
National role - Reading / Midlands based
I am currently looking for an experienced Fibre Engineer with highways or military background, to join my successful Highways Telecommunications client, where you'll be working across the UK on numerous different telecoms projects on the highways.
** MUST BE HAPPY TO REGULARLY TRAVEL AND STAY AWAY FROM HOME **
Key Duties for the Fibre Engineer - Highways
- Responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on motorways / highways telecommunications infrastructure (fibre & copper)
- Test and Commission cables
- Cable termination
- Fibre splicing
Key skills and Experience:
- Proven fibre experience within highways OR telecoms / fibre background within the Army / Military
- Previous maintenance and installation experience on both fibre and copper
- Ability to use fibre splicer
- G39 & ECS card
- First Aid
- HNC / City & Guilds or BTEC in telecommunications, fibre optic or similar relevant industry (preferred)
If you have telecommunications experience on the highways and would like to know more, please get in contact ASAP!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.