|Location: Suffolk||Salary: £20000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Package!|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Highways Maintenance Operatives
Thetford and Surrounding Area
** £20-30k - depending on experience, overtime etc. **
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highways maintenance specialist company carrying out various landscaping, commercial grounds / highways maintenance (grass cutting, strimming, planting, tree care, hedge cutting, arboriculture, etc.)
The majority of works will be carried out at night but travel time/ expenses are all paid for and a vehicle will be provided.
Highways maintenance Operatives Job Role:
- General highways maintenance, such as grass trimming, hedge cutting, clearing leaves and verges
- Tree care / Arboriculture
- Grounds / Highways maintenance
- Planting schemes
- Carrying out pesticides / herbicide treatments
- Operate light plant and power tools
- Undertake vehicle, tractor, and cutting equipment checks
Experience required for the Highways Maintenance Operatives:
- Full driving licence - HGV class 2 (preferred)
- Knowledge/ Experience of highways / grounds maintenance
- Experience in operating light plant and equipment (essential) - Brushcutter, Strimmer, Chainsaw, Mewp / IPAF, Tractpr
- Chainsaw Trees NPTC CS30/CS31
- NPTC Pesticides
- LANTRA tickets - Traffic Management (12a/12b/12c/12d), winter maintenance, fencing
- Clearing Saw Tractor and Side Arm Flail (desirable)
Not all of the tickets above are required but the successful candidates will have as many as possible.
There are several positions available, if you are part of a ready made team or know anyone with similar background, please send them our way.
These roles will be filled quickly so please get in contact on 01342 330577 ASAP!!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.